Come Be a Part of our Fitlife Family.
Please if you can go to https://fitlifefoods.bamboohr.com/jobs to apply online.
At Fitlife Foods, our goal is to get people addicted to the way that they feel with fresh, made from scratch prepared meals. Every day, success minded customers who value their time, great flavor and their health come into our stores to grab their meals to bring some sanity into their busy lives.
The team at Fitlife Foods lives and operates by our True North philosophy, and is guided by our vision and values of being passionate, courageous, contagious, accountable, gritty, a connector, grateful while having fun and fueling their own growth. Fitlife Foods seeks candidates who want to work in an entrepreneurial minded organization, while helping to shape the structure of a private equity backed growth brand.
The Product Assembly Manager Mission
The Product Assembly Manager is responsible for the final assembly process that produces complete meals to meet Fitlife Foods retail store and home delivery demand. Working within the frame work of our lean operating system, the Product Assembly Manager will ensure that quality and safety coupled with speed of assembly is maintained within acceptable performance guidelines. The Product Assembly Manager will be expected to quickly identify and implement process change, training and team member improvement to meet objectives while maintaining a collaborative working relationship with the VP of Operations, Corp Chef and Lean Implementation Director. This is a fast paced, rapidly changing refrigerated environment that requires a balancing between hands on management and appropriate delegation of responsibility.
The Day in the Life of a Product Assembly Manager
· Develop and provide various reporting and analytics as required (i.e. inventory, performance, waste, labor, etc.)
· Assess, manage and mitigate risks
· Maintain and update Standard Work utilized in assembly process
· Training and development of Assembly team members
· Manage labor force, hiring, scheduling, disciplinary actions and advancement
· Identify opportunities; assist with problem solving/root cause analysis, offer solutions and process improvements for consideration
· Ensure all FDA & USDA guidelines, procedures and process are being followed to standard
· Work with leadership team to ensure timely updates to payroll system and hours worked
· Establishing and maintaining measurable performance metrics for all levels of assembly process and activities.
A Production Assembly Manager Must Haves
· Proven working experience in production, assembly or high-volume catering
· Experience in people sourcing and management
· Ability to lead and develop hourly leads and an overall team of 24-36 employees
· Solid judgement along with decision making skills
· Strong leadership capabilities
· 4-8+ years progressive experience in management or leadership operations
· Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
· Ability to quickly learn and utilize various software platforms
· Ability to coordinate multiple group efforts within the company to achieve objectives
· Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
· Embraces change with a positive, “can-do” spirit; helps implement changes and quickly adapts
· Ability to handle multiple tasks, with ability to meet deadlines
· Excellent communication and relationship management skills
· Ability to create structure and to develop sustainable processes for fast-growing organization
· US. citizen with the ability to pass a background investigation
A Production Assembly Manager Nice to Haves
· Knowledge and execution of Lean principles:
· Six Sigma
· Lean Manufacturing
· Change Management
· Food Safety Certified
Being a Production Assembly Manager for Fitlife Foods has tremendous potential, as you will be an important part of our company’s growth and development. You will also work in an excellent environment, dressed in comfortable attire with fun, lively people who are excited to come into work every day and make a difference in the lives of others. We don’t have to be here; we get to be here. You will also receive a great benefits package!
Benefits available to the Assembly Manager position include:
· Competitive compensation based on experience
· Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Many More!
· Huge Growth Potential for ‘A’ performers
· Discount Meal Benefit
· Paid Vacation
Salary: $42,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year